- everything on the breakfast menu is great their hot sauce will clean you out but tastes great at the time
- Just ok pg much better
- Awesome food! !!
- Great omlettes, legit benedicts, perfect hashbrowns served in a pretty decent interior.
- Buenos das tortilla was great. Super friendly staff.
- Go for huevos rancheros
- One pancake is big enough for two to share!
- French toast
- Always good food
- The Homemade Belgium Waffle is a must especially with fruit & whipped cream!
- I get the turkey dill crepe and it's always fantastic. My husband gets the skillet with mushrooms and ham and he raves about it. Never a complaint with First awakenings. Great, fast service
- Best breakfast in town. Excellent omelette and poached eggs.
- Looking for a speedy breakfast/brunch spot off the highway? This is it. Extremely fast and courteous service (props to our server Alex) and good food. My huevos rancheros below - sorry, took a bite!
- They do a great fruit bowl here
- At First Awakening for lunch with some long time friends. And my sister and daughter. Good eats and friends.
- Best Benedict ever
- Great place to grab breakfast before walking to the Steinbeck Museum.
- Best breakfast in Salinas hands down!
- So yummy! Definitely coming back!
- The Texas Toast is amazing!