$ $ $
- Make sure you order the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice.
- Great oven brick oven pizza
- Reservations are now accepted for New Year's festivities and are highly recommended as this place gets packed!
- Try opening the door.. It's hella heavy
- Almost always an hour wait for dinner after 6 on weekends. Call ahead!
- Everything was good! Onion soup. Sicilian pizza, BBQ pizza. Even their bread and shipping sauce was very good. They even had a magician going around to the tables. He was good!!
- Delicious. Try the artichoke chicken and finish with tiramisu...
- The best lasagna ever tasted. The bread dip is amazing! Our favorite restaurant in the island.
- Better than Sea Ranch. This place is so good. The portions are huge, and the service is the best I've had in a long time in the valley. So glad we came here!
- Best food on the island. Chicken carbonara and Stella....great combination.
- Calzone and pizza were great, but huge. Unless you have a big appetite, would be enough for 2.
- Pizza is great!
- Share, whatever it is you order, share it! The entrees feeds 4
- The Italian nachos are awesome!
- Everything that I have tried on the menu has been good!
- Mussels with white wine are exquisite!
- Best Italian on the island. Go for the personal pizza and a glass bottle of coke.
- Great service, our waitress knew what she was talking about and she recommended a great wine. The portions were big, and all the food was definitely homemade.
- You are limited on quality dining options in SPI, but the pizzas were very good! The magician was friendly and entertaining. Order a bottle of wine an enjoy your evening!
- This is an excellent place for pizza and wine.