674-698 6th Ave S (8th Street)
Naples, FL 34102
- Lovely place to park and ride your bike around the city.
- Great place for throwing Frisbee and running around with the kiddos.
- Smoke a cigar from Marcus Daniels.
- Naples Heritage Trail Bronze Marker #14
- Outdoor church 9:30 Sunday's bring your doggie!!
- Today was Avow Hospice butterfly release in honor of loved ones.
- Great park!
- Excellent program for veterans day
- I found the drinking fountain at the softball field to be exceptionally crisp and delightful.
- Frank sinatra tribute going on. Packed house. Outstanding.
- Huge crowd at Newt's rally Katrina delivered pizza to Newt!
- Here in Naples for the Collier Grassroots Event.
- Veterans Day Tribute. Band is from Pine Ridge Middle School!. Beautiful Ceremony. Bless them all <3