500 Central Avenue Northwest
Albuquerque, NM 87102
- Try the lemon meringue pie.
- Good food, great atmosphere!
- Service was SUPER slow, but the pancakes were some of the best I've ever had, so it was worth it
- The food was great but tons of flies and a guy was walking around spraying bug spray while we ate. Nom?
- Onion rings are fresh, hand battered, and slightly sweet. Reuben was amazing... But I def would not pass up their Greek food. Overall an AWESOME place!
- We stopped here for breakfast and we're glad we did, the food was very good and service was fast and friendly.
- Lindy's is a great place to enjoy coffee and catch up on Android developers news. :)
- Great old fashioned food! well worth the price!
- I love how they casually added an entire jalapeo with my breakfast burrito