Park, Skate Park, Trail
US-40 (at Rt 896)
Newark, DE 19702
- Nice park to walk!
- Never know what kind of knights you might see!
- Parking is getting difficult to find on the nice weather days!
- Why is there no dog park here? They have everything else but that.....
- Feels safe and scenic
- Walking/running path is a 2.5 mile loop. Great optional hill in the back to burn extra calories. Be careful when the there are puddles... the pavement gets slippery.
- Needs more trees for shade!!
- If the wind is blowing hard, walk away from 896 to start. The wind will be at your back coming back to main parking lot.
- Great place to work on the tan while running or biking. Tennis courts here are nice also.
- I used to like the dog park but now it's turned into another playground for small kids. Go to the friggin playground!!
- Parking gets a little crazy. But there are usually spots by the tennis and basketball courts.
- Try out "Freedom Trail." It's a great side trail through the woods!
- Wide open spaces for sports, running, biking and a fantastic playground for the wee ones.
- Walk the park on my days off family loves it
- Check out H!gh 5 Park!
- They have a great skate park!
- They have a really nice playground, a nice interactive nature trail, and my dogs certainly enjoy the dog park
- Be careful! Someone's window was smashed and their purse was stolen. Also, there are several wooded areas that I would never go through alone.
- Has anyone seen Parker in May?
- Its my Favorite park in NCC. I enjoy walking, running & skating the concrete path. Great landscape & backdrop for taking photos, relaxing on a blanket or even a picnic. To say the least.