Food Court, Asian, Eastern European
#03-01, VivoCity (Lobby K) (1 HarbourFront Walk)
+65 6276 0521
- Picks: Sliced fish soup, BBQ wings, tutu kueh!
- try "traditional rojak" by aunt jessie while you are here... it is so enak!
- The Thunder Tea (brown) Rice is pretty good! Mix it with the green soup for better and more unique taste.
- The healthy choice: thunder tea rice. Its Really yummy!
- A cup of sugarcane juice sold here is equivalent to 2 glasses sold Seah Imm food center or Tiong Bahru
- No vegeterian store here! Only toastbox avail! Boo!
- The fried prawn mee (Thye Hong Fried Prawn Mee) is a must try. The noodle is wet and very tasty. They are also quite generous with the prawns.
- I paid $17 for two plates of Nasi Lemak at the Chong Pang stall. They might as well have killed me and burned my body. Wait, I *am* in flames oh god noooo all I wanted was some ikan bills whyyyy
- Tom yam mini wok, you tiao with soy milk & mixed fish soup
- High class food court. But the food is worth a try.
- Chong Pang nasi lemak still overpriced, cold, cannot make it.
- chong pang nasi lemak. service sucks! food quality sucks! food is cold. the female staff digs ear, scratches armpit, digs fingernails. hygience level FAIL!!!!
- Please finish your food and leave for others to get a seat! If you wanna chit chat, please go somewhere else! Be considerate please!!
- Everything is overpriced
- Thunder Tea Rice - Hakka traditional delicacy! One of the better ones around. The mixed fried and fresh sliced fish soup just a few stores down is also worth trying out. Hidden treasures in Vivocity!
- Jam packed during lunch break. Gain an acquaintance/friend by sharing a table :)
- Never order from "scissors-cut curry rice" for mixed rice because it's way overcharged! Fish, pork and hot dog cost $10.70! Totally wtf!!?
- Try black chicken in mini work