- Great Vietnamese! The Pho Ga rocks! Always great service, way better than waiting in line at Nha Trang.
- Awesome beef pho aside, they have better butter fried chicken wings than Nha Trang! Crispy garlicky goodness...yum. Also awesome chicken cabbage salad for when you're feeling like something healthy.
- Same food as Na Trang, cheaper price, no wait for a table. Diamond!
- Try the pho chicken!
- The best Vietnamese in HK. The prawns with the Pomelo salad are awesome!
- Excellent beef and sole rice noodle rolls. Loving the 90's soundtrack too.
- Good lunch options and portions, and wide variety of drinks too! Open for lunch early.
- Okay vietnamese food, nothing really special. The pho was not bad, good meat and okay broth
- Good Pho at reasonable prices. Lunch set for $60-80.
- Horrible pho and not worth the price. Would rather go to bep for better Vietnamese food.
- . . .
- Wonder why the taste in Nha Trang became just average? Their chef moved here. ;)
- Really good and too expensive, i like!
- Enjoyed the salt encrusted, oven baked sea bass infused with lemongrass and basil. A surprise was the chicken curry - excellent.
- Cosy restaurant which serves fusion cuisine with the mixture of Vietnamese and French styles. Try pho with medium rare thin sliced beef.
- Such a long line during noon...yet the pho was delicious making any wait worthwhile.
- Friendly service, good variety, and best of all not expensive in Central standard. They offer take away and free delivery on order over $200.
- I usually order takeout from here...btw tonight came in to eat instead. Food is good as usual but i was very impressed by their service. Polite and very attentive. Very enjoyable Dinner .
- Never ever leave this restaurant without trying their STUFFED CHICKEN
- nice and efficient service. not as crowded as Nha Trang but food seems on par, so if you want to skip the queue definitely head here! the fried sole fillet rolls are delicious!