250 E Illinois St (at Vine St)
Urbana, IL 61801
- Come here to help local farmers and buy food the way it was meant to be grown.
- Great place to get local produce.
- Feeling "punny" today? Seek out Larry and his "locally grown" t-shirts.
- Food trucks, fresh produce, and more! Always some interesting people there. Support local business!
- Do your serious shopping early before it gets crowded. I come back at 10 am or later to connect with friends. Of course, if you want doughnuts, be there in line before the market opens.
- Great place for local produce and live street music. Great atmosphere!!! :)
- Great Saturday morning activity
- This is the last day they'll be outside.
- I heard there's going to be some great broccoli at the market this week. I'm also looking forward to picking up some green onions for my homemade salsa!
- Open Saturdays 7am-1pm-May through November!
- Market at the Square gets underway May 1, 2010 - 7 AM to noon. The Market runs every Saturday through November 6, 2010. See you there!
- Fresh cut flowers to brighten your home all week long. Buy locally grown fruits & veggies!