3790 Las Vegas Blvd S (at New York-New York Hotel & Casino)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Best place to eat after a long night of drinking.
- some damn good pizza
- Sicilian pizza or bust!
- The pizza here is VERY good and is served in huge slices! Easy in, easy out, and service was fast & friendly.
- Best pizza on the strip!
- Terrific NY style pizza and draft beer. Wonderful place to relax. Such polite service!
- Good pizza. Special was a slice and a draft beer for $7
- open late, and a good place to grab a late bite to eat
- Forget by the slice. Just get the whole thing.
- good pizza!
- A slice & a beer for $7 when they have the special. Cheapest lunch by volume you'll find in Vegas. :-) Always the first place I eat in Vegas, regardless o where I stay. So good!
- You can customize a pizza if you don't mind waiting 20 minutes. Call and order ahead!
- Great pizza for consoling yourself after gambling losses
- Open till 3am! Awesome atmosphere too.
- No different than a Sbarro's. Good taste, nothing special. Definitely does not compare to getting a slice in New York...even though its supposedly "New York Style"
- Best Pizza in Vegas! Ask for an extra cup of sauce w/ your pizza & use it to dip the crust into! Yum!
- Def in the top 5 list of pizza!
- Decent slice of pizza, a bit overpriced
- Late night pizza by the slice here is excellent.
- One of the best mushroom and pepperoni that i have ever eaten in Vegas