Supermarket, Grocery Store, Market
14 Clara Dr
Mystic, CT 06355
- WATCH OUT! The parking lot is a total cluster ______.
- The bakery has a good selection.
- McQuade's Marketplace is an upscale supermarket. They have good sushi, lots of organic foods, and (in general) good service. Try the "Naked Ginger"!
- It's a grocery store, what more do you want. Florist is awesome though! Did my flowers for my wedding.
- Bakery amazing, way above par of other stores!
- They have an amazing grocery selection along with a hot bar, cold bar and ready made meals. Perfect for lunch or if youre on vacation.
- Bought flowers for my wife. Good for the price.
- I love coming to McQuade's when we visit family in Groton. The fruit and veg are superb.
- Expensive that's all I will say because that was the only bad thing i found to complain about they had everything I needed the staff was great.
- Portuguese rolls
- Good soups and other pre-prepared foods are in abundance. Good lunch alternate up-hill for the hotel-goers/tourists/and of course locals nearby.
- The bakery chef a real piece of work... I wouldn't take a baked good from her if she paid me!