New American, American, Café
$ $ $
5520 Ka Haku Rd
Princeville, HI 96722
- Friday morning breakfast buffet was $34 but you'll get a much better breakfast at Denny's. Seriously.
- Sunday brunch overpriced and terrible service.
- This place is super expensive for average food, but the view is worth the price.
- Dessert and short rib so good
- One of the most incredible views at breakfast almost anywhere in the world. Oh... and the fresh fruit, eggs benedict, and yogurt parfait with macadamia nut granola
- Decent buffet and a great view. Quite pricey tho
- Great brunch spread. Go on the weekend for a better selection. Watch out for the aggressive birds!
- Went to the breakfast buffet 4 straight mornings; got it comped as an SPG Platinum member. Omelette bar with other fresh stations makes it good & easy breakfast option when staying at the hotel.
- Breakfast buffet is top notch here - local bird species hang out on the patio too. Stunning views of Hanalei Bay. Omelettes are delicious but don't you dare miss the pancakes & coconut syrup.
- Prepare to get ripped off... And just remember that you are really paying for the view here. $38 for breakfast buffet and $24 for 2 eggs, some small sausages and some toasts
- Nice spot to sit outside and have brunch overlooking the bay. Fairly diverse brunch options and friendly service
- The hamachi and sake nigiri were some of the freshest I've had. Highly recommended.
- Spa breakfast is perfect way to eat healthy and enjoy great food. Views are fantastic!
- Not a bad spot for drinks and appetizers if you're already staying at the hotel anyway. Our favorites: Hamachi avocado, salmon on rice cracker
- We had the breakfast buffet included with our room package at the St. Regis which was a fantastic way to start off each morning on Kauai!
- I want to take Richard home with me. Sweetest guy & waiter ever.
- Make a reservation for Sunday brunch outside. View is worth price admission.
- Sunday brunch is highly recommended. Excellent food topped in a great setting with terrific views. Take your time and enjoy the snow crab.
- Great breakfasts with outstanding views. Great service!
- Ridiculous and outrageous pricing for mediocre food...