1800 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44115
- Bootleg Chipotle that's only a few cents cheaper. As appetizing as some that leftover Chinese you keep staring @ in your fridge from last week
- The food was bland. There was a piece of bone I the shredded chicken that I ordered. Not going back there again.
- Best burrito I've ever had. Authentic, traditionally prepared carnitas and barbacoa. Combo with chips and drink is only $7.50 (which is less than just a burrito at Chipotle).
- The only excuse for eating here is when you're too broke to buy chipotle. D:
- Half burrito is nearly as big as a regular anywhere else. The "grande" burrito lives up to its name - and it's only $5!
- Be sure to dodge the warm sour cream. It's not the best food, but you can score lunch for $3.50, so why not!