18 Hoi Tai St
+852 3428 2250
- This is a pretending international cruise. They have set menu from a mock food from many countries but not specialized in another of it. The good thing is it is easy to get a seat.
- Spot the waitress with 6 fingers
- Decent weekly set menus. Only one competent waitress
- The salad, risotto, iced milk tea, creme brle and coffee I had there tasted very amateur to me, but paying just HK$150 for all this, nothing to complain....
- their lobster bisque is so goood!!!
- They always rush you to pay before you ask for the bill.
- Tiny resto that serves good pasta at a reasonable price. Must try the seafood linguine and baked cheese brocolli. Yum yum