- Avoid if you're in a hurry. Especially if the terrible dreadlocks is making the drinks. You'll be quicker walking to Starbucks at the other end.
- It's warm on a winter's day!
- Staff are really friendly and helpful. Service is quick and it is the perfect place to stop before a bus or.train journey
- Tea is d same cost 4 all sizes. That's nice. Still took a medium though..
- Busy and hard to get a table
- why don't they put the teabag in the TEA POT? Prejudice against tea-drinkers that is!! ;-)
- Gingerbread Latte is a must from here. Ask for a hot one as mine was spoilt because it was luke warm