Farmer's Market, Tacos, Accessories
11:00am - 2:00pm
- This farmers market has pesticide free produce, pesticide free honey, and free range, grass fed chicken eggs if you eat eggs. Also, ready made vegan option food that is delicious!
- Wednesdays only, 11am - 2pm
- The Mediterranean stand discounts their combo meals to $5 and their agua frescas/lemonades to $1 after 1:30. great deal!
- the farmers from fresno (their space is at the hill street entrance) sell the most beautiful greens at the fairest prices. snap up the black kale, the broccolini and the baby bok choy...
- Support Homeboy Bakery! Their booth is located on the northeast side of the market.
- Fun. Food was delish
- Be super nice and happy... People will give you free shit
- Papusas, do yourself a favor.
- Great pineapple tamales!
- Lemon grass and the freshest garlic I have ever encountered! Mm mm m!
- FYI - No dogs allowed, leave at home or you will be asked to leave :(
- We love our farmers market community & want to know if there is anything special you might like at the market if it's not already there! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Had my first fish taco in LA here. Go get it every Wednesday! Also, saw the most vividly red strawberries I've ever seen in my life here (delicious).
- Cinnamon roasted pecans are the tits
- The Homeboy Bakery stand has amazing baked goods