Fast Food, Breakfast, Restaurant
341 S Vermont Ave (btwn W 3rd St & W 4th St)
Los Angeles, CA 90020
- Don't eat here. This is the worst mcds I've ever been to! Fries over cooked, order wrong, etc.
- Need to ask to unlock bathroom when needed....not cool.
- McRib is back!!!
- The drive-thru people at night are not very well coordinated. They dnt look happy when u ask for extra sauces...
- Get the big mac, apparently it's the business
- In sense the classic 90s McDonald's is back so I will add yellow and orange striped onnings on this McDonald's restaurant.
- Sometimes you just need a McDonald's ice cream cone...and its across the street from Chateau Marmont.
- Drive thru is horrible no good service.
- Only ghetto, prostitutes, religious activists, crazies and sketchy people come to this one.
- Seriously. Consider yourself warned. DON'T EAT HERE!!! I have a high tolerance for the occasional bad visit. But not EVERY visit.
- Don't go inside they are SLOW as heck!
- These Korean senior citizens are taking up half the seats while only purchasing a cup of coffee at best. They seriously need to congregate elsewhere. This isn't a senior center.
- I don't eat here. I just go to this dump to take one. On second thought, using their restroom might be worse than eating their food.
- This place sucks salty balls!! They never give you what you need, like napkins and forks, etc.. You gotta beg these ppl for them to do their jobs:(
- Mcdonald's fries were terrible. Don't be surprised if you get the same ones refried after asking them for new ones to replace the stale fries...terrible.
- Living social has a deal
- iced caramel mocha isn't very good.
- Caramel apple sundae is pretty damn good.
- Try the mango pineapple shake apparently its good.
- Love the mango pineapple shake!