Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Best selection of yogurt in town
- Best place ever.
- The chicken fritters over at the wing bar are really good. Get a few of those and some of their premade mac & cheese and you've got a nice quick meal. Fritters are best when reheated in an oven.
- The turkey chili at the soup bar is good. It has some spice to it So don't get this if you don't want something that has a kick to it.
- I love when people go in the "15 items or fewer" line with 50 things. Too lazy to wait in the appropriate line but now I have 1 thing and have to wait for you! Unreal.
- They actually had everything I stopped in to get today! Hopefully his is a good sign for management at this store.
- Wegmans uses Dibella's sub rolls, now that's why they taste so yummy!
- Here's a tip for wegmans: make a batch or two of doughnuts for the overnight shift! The 12:30-3:55am selection sucks!
- Yes! Green tea frappe with vanilla soy is bangin!
- If you need to buy food this place has all kinds
- Good place to come when you have nothing to do in irondequoit.
- Come here to get the fish fry on Friday.
- What's not to love about good ole weggies?
- Wegmans subs rock!
- Use the northern entrance door to avoid some of the bottle return stench
- If this place only sold food, it would be 1/3 the size.
- Cashiers NEVER ask if you want milk in a bag, they automatically put it in one. We always have to remind cashier that we don't want it in a bag. Seems to be the only Wegmans this way.
- Food is there.
- The travel accessories have more than just mini toothpaste. Useful stuff in those bins!
- Say hello to Patty Flowerday! She does the cooking samples.