Park, Playground, Trail
2700 W 116th St (btwn Shelbourne Rd & Towne Rd)
Carmel, IN 46032
- Find the hidden piglets under the steps
- The kids love the Splash Park and huge blue slides! Lots of fun things to climb and play on, plus plenty of space to run around and laugh and play.
- Small marshes with bridges one could walk and bike across. Multiple trails. A large mound in the center one could walk up.
- Walking trails, space to fly kites, play area. Great family park.
- Great park for families
- Open family spaces.
- Pack a lunch and wander! In hot weather, bring swimsuits for kids to splash in the clever faux river.
- If you have kids, bring some bread to feed the ducks.
- Take time to walk up the huge hill and check out the view of the "whole world" (as our son calls it) from there.
- The main loop here is 0.7 miles. Watch out for the gravel trails though - they puddle up after it rains