- It's nice to have a real bookstore that sells actual merchandise, and not have to order it online and get it in a week. Yay B&N!
- Not laptop friendly. Yes they have free Wi-Fi but no power outlets...
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Use you B&N card. Worth the perks!
- Stores pretty quiet during the weekday. Staff was helpful the day I went in.
- I absolutely love you Barnes & Noble! Check out Freebie today!
- Love it! You can find awesome used books. ...real cheap
- Surprise. I am shopping for cookbooks.
- Watch out for the red head she is a bitch and very rude!!
- I bought a nook color in 2011 and hacked it into a fill Android tab. Use it to read mainly Kindle books. LOL!
- Better off ordering it on Amazon
- Most things are cheaper on amazon, even if you add on next day shipping.