$ $ $
915 E Westfield Blvd (at Guilford Av)
Indianapolis, IN 46220
- Pollo al Chantagiana all day everyday. Best chicken dish in the Midwest.
- Pollo alla chiantigiana is my personal favorite. If you enjoy sundried tomatoes get this dish!
- Tiramisu rocks!!
- Food was great. Has the spicy shrimp pasta But the bartender was just ok.
- The calamari is awesome, order a plate!
- Becky makes a phenomenal Dirty Goose or Cosmo! Make sure you ask for her!
- Lasagna, a family recipe, in a big bowl. Why a bowl, you say? Because on top of one half the lasagna is bechamel the other, light tomato sauce. Splendid.
- Very good food
- Delicious pasta with made-to-order sauce.
- By far my favorite Italian restaurant around. This is #1 and Capri is tied for #2 with Amalfi. Check out my chicken dish recommendation
- After dinner, enjoy some Averna. It tastes delicious and will help you digest your dinner at the same time.
- This is the best Italian in Indiana!
- Don't eat the chicken....
- Try the minestrone soup for the perfect blend of fresh veggies, pesto and parmigiano. And, the tiramisu will make your taste buds beg for more.
- The pomegranate martini is one of the best.