$ $ $
- Old school decor and vibe. The primarily Southern menu was unremarkable and the sauces overly sweet, but the fried green tomatoes (on the BLT salad) were stellar.
- Must try crispy Fish with hot sweet chili.
- Love this place. Had the Beef Short Ribs Wellington, which were so tender. Go there every time Im in Louisville. Also the Creme brle is to die for!
- Fried Oyster Rockefeller and Fillet Mignon.
- Beyond Horrible!! If you're below the age of 75 this place is not for you.
- Great for and outstanding friendly service.
- Be sure to wear your navy blazer with brass buttons and don't let them over cook your steak
- Buck's Restaurant and Bar is all about dinning. When you walk into Buck's you walk back in time. And oh.. the food created by Chef Andrew Welenken is amazing.
- Good. Warm banana cake with kahlua cream cheese icing was very good.
- It was a good time.
- Very romantic. Great piano player and he sings love songs. Warm banana cake with kahlua icing-the bomb.
- Super old school cool vibe. Lounge singer belting it out. Get the bacon wrapped shrimp
- Pricey, but worth it. Excellent food and wine. Bourbon isn't bad either. Loved the flowers.
- "This beautiful Old Louisville restaurant located in the Mayflower apartment building features ornate decor and china dinnerware that hark back to a more refined era."
- Buck. Lives......and greets you at the door. Their spinach/green tomato salad is the BEST Salad I have EVER had!!!!
- Beautiful old Kentucky. Be forewarned not an overly casual dress place
- Ask your server or bartender for your Urban Bourbon Trail Passport! Try the Scarlet O'Hara with Old Forester w/ cointreau, lime juice and cranberry juice served as a martini.
- They have a bar covered in tens of bottles if bourbon. More bourbons than a bourbon bar.