13650 Mindanao Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- Jogging, strolling, picnicking and free music in the summer, Chace Park is all things to all people, but its also the best place to just sit back and watch the sun set over the Pacific.
- grab a Sunday newspaper, find a place to sit down, enjoy the paper and the beauty that is the marina
- 90 minute free parking during the week. Nice place to walk dogs (on leash & pick up poop after).
- Use the benches for a bootcamp style workout!
- Bring quarters for the meters on holidays
- Fantastic atmosphere. Enjoy a picnic, brisk walk, jog or peaceful stroll around the beautiful grounds. Join the regulars to view sunsets. Take in the fresh saltwater breezes as you watch the boats.
- 90 minute parking free on weekdays. Nice quiet park. Relaxing
- Nice and quiet. Relaxing park. 90 minute parking free on weekdays
- The nearby Burton Chace Park is a perfect spot to stretch out, practice a yoga move or join a complimentary fitness lesson overlooking the calm marina.
- Marina views.
- Very relaxing
- really great music venue
- park in the shopping center lot with the Ralph's and it's a short walk down Mindanao Way; save money on parking. nice views of the marina, get some friends together for a BBQ...
- Come for the sunset. Stay for the sunset.
- Check-in here if you participated in the in-water kayak cleanup with Santa Monica Bay Restoration Foundation, 9/17/11!
- took the waterbus from here to fisherman's village!
- There's a pretty decent snack booth that's open. Not sure of the operating hours, but worth a stop by.