French, Café, Desserts
$ $ $
3/F, IFC Mall, 1 Harbour View St
+852 2805 0808
- Dishes are not good at all. The cooked oysters I had with angel hair are very fishy. Definitely not worth the price!
- Great view from the balcony, perfect for smokers
- Coffee here is decent and passable. Delicious variety of hot chocolates and, more importantly, cakes!
- If it's crowded outside, try the restaurant inside. They have a small bar area that doesnt require ordering from the full menu.
- Try the Ros Latte. It tastes like Turkish Delight.
- Cheese cake is delicious :)
- Go for a seat close to the flower shop if you feel like smelling nature
- If you sit outside you can get the stronger Apple WiFi
- The high tea is not good at all. Try something else...
- Check out the grilled ham n cheese s/w with caramelized onions. Ask for some french mustard on the side.. yum!
- Mussels with white wine sauce is really good, almost as good as the ones in Paris
- Disappointing tea set. The best thing was the Mariage Frres tea.
- Located on the upper level of ifc mall, the coffees here are decent and passable. Theres a delicious variety of hot chocolates (drink) and, more importantly, cakes!
- The tasting menu with wine pairing at dinner was good and worth the investment for 5 courses.
- A must visit for a cuppa and sweet cakes after a day of shopping
- Stay away from the juices; they reek of the plastic they're bottled in.
- Love the beetroot salad
- Drink in Hong Kong;feel like France......B latte
- Sadly, very disappointed. Dishes didn't have much taste, Meat served almost cold. At least the bread is ok. Never coming back.
- Croques are good (especially the croque du sud), but they tend to look a bit anaemic, so ask for your sandwich to be extra toasted.