18309 Pioneer Blvd (Pioneer Blvd & 183rd St)
Artesia, CA 90701
- Don't forget to order a bowl of Beef soup!
- Reminds me so much of my childhood, food still great, same rude waiters lol! Beef chow fun with black bean sauce yuummmm...
- Try the string beans with ground pork. It's amazing.
- My favorite place for Chinese bbq, best Roasted duck in town
- Food is so so, but the price is relatively high. Better Chinese food next door.
- I've been coming here all my life. When I think of authentic Chinese I think Kim Tar. No one has better noodle soup then here.
- I come here for their BBQ pork, roast duck, and chicken. Very good and affordable!
- Guess what...it's cheap, the portions are large and open til about 10-11 on weekends.