Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Very spicy! But husband and I agree that we love it!
- Some of the best Indian food I've had anywhere in the U.S.
- Sagg Paneer, Butter chicken, great lunch buffet, friendly helpful service.
- Naan, saag paneer, butter chicken, tandoori chicken, mango lassi, kheer are all so good!
- Not the greatest Indian experience.... but then again I have eaten at some exceptional curry cafes. Bombay's food is very good and even better it is very consistent.
- Yuck. Food is bland and dry
- Slow service. Owner expects a tip after making you wait 45 mins for pick up.
- The food is good. But SLOW service. Waiting 45 mins for an order is ridiculous
- Everything is prepared as it is ordered, so there is a wait but it is well worth it. Relax and enjoy your company.
- Of you are getting take out, call ahead...... Slow slow service.
- Paneer is the shit.
- Great food. The green chicken kebabs look scary but are delicious.
- You can't go wrong here. The Saag Paneer, which I tried for the first time here, is amazing.