Food Court, Coffee Shop
Blk 5, Upper Boon Keng Road, #01-22/23 (Lorong 1 Geylang)
- Big bao yummy
- The coffee shop with more options, the other one is scarce in food
- Used to be called Kallang 5 Foodhouse. Another coffeeshop bought over.
- Golden Rooster stall service suck. I asked for fried chicken, he gave me bbq, insisted that the picture states so when it states 'fried/bbq'. He didn't even allow me to take a knife to cut the meat.
- Excellent Prata!
- Best chicken wing very fresh
- Nice golden rooster chicken =p~~~
- 24 hours operative.
- Good variety of selection for the breakfast stall.
- western/ china noodle stall/ zhu chao/ chicken rice
- Oyster cake. Enjoyed this fried snack ($2) from Lao Wei Dao . Lots of chopped vegetables. Light batter makes for easy snacking
- Ming Kitchen operates out of this Chang Cheng Mee Wah kopitiam instead, facing Lorong 1 Geylang
- There are 2 Chang Cheng Mee Wah kopitiams at this massive residential/commercial/ parking block. This busier one is facing Lorong 1 Geylang. The other is at the other end, facing Sims Ave
- Wantan mee. Chilli King Wanton Mee serves an inconspicuous plate of spicy noodles. Spicy & aromatic,enhanced with shallot oil Prefer fried wantans over their boiled ones