- Very busy which is good but either book or go early
- Nasi goreng is so Yum!! And the chicken satay skewers....om nom nom
- Never go here at lunch in group. Will end up waiting for 40 mins.
- Cashew chicken is the best in town
- Loved the food! Great value for money, tasty and caters for different needs. There are carb free and low carb options which are great for those avoiding a heavy dinner.
- Good quality food. If you like westernised thai food then this place is the bomb! Don't expect to have authentic thai food hereM
- I LOVE the "caveman" options here. Catering to the Paleo/CrossFit crowd is good business!
- their Mi Goreng and curry puffs are just divine!
- Try the yellow curry it rocks!
- Good food great prices
- Good for gluten free
- Online ordering system is great. Easy and quick.
- It'll will now be a definite choice for us for good Asian food. It's a step above Renkon and Otto Woo and combined with its enthusiastic front man means that Wok'N Noodle is more than a little bit spe
- Everything on the menu is fabulous, today's favourite was the Panang Curry, thanks Mr Lee