Queensbay Mall (GF-88 & 89, South Zone)
Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang 11900
+60 4-641 3308
- Service is really bad. Have to wait for an hour just for the food.
- Spicy olio pasta is a must try, as well as it's nachos... Oh, it's Chai Latte is good!
- looking forward to have a nice super duper diner...
- Good service and with a smile
- I normally come here for the Gourmet Chicken Pie only.
- Sandwich club is ok as leaves u abundance of fries. But chicken soup and olio spaghetti is still the best!
- Service is too slow compared to other Domes.
- love the food
- Try tandoori Chicken..very nice with golden crush coffee..
- Good place to chill. Probably the best coffee amongst the big timers.
- They have used different type of fish fillet for fish & chips.. Not as good as it used to be
- Tried beef burger. The bread is great. Meat also nice.. might have to ask for sauce bcause the food a little bit dry.
- Waiter told us we had to wait half N hour for our food as it's "packed"(place is barely 50% full) Cannot change order as well because system CANNOT be changed eventho kitchen haven't started preparing
- Donno they order cup too big to fit the drink portion or the drink meant not to fit the plastic cup. RM24.90 for this cup.
- Spicy olio and the pizza is great! Must order if you love spicy food! Don't bother with the spicy chicken mushroom. It's very YUCK.
- Damn service. Before meal get confirmation that credit card can use. After meal say machine down. Ma chao hai...
- The fisherman's Platter + Iced Cappuccino
- Service is slow and not pro active at all, although they are Friendly folks.
- Minestrone is awesome !
- service here very bad.. i prefer other outlet in Gurney