Movie Theater, Cineplex
2121 E Craig Rd
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
- This is one of my favorite theaters in Las Vegas. Crystal clear screens, comfy chairs and friendly staff. Its worth the drive to see movies in their DFX theatre!
- Waiting to get in the theater..
- Uh-Mazing seats and bar!!! Hey now!!
- Great luxury chairs
- Check out the Dbox moving seats. Only theatre in Vegas with them!
- Tickets are to expensive. I can go see a movie for $2 less at station casinos.
- Best movie theatre in Vegas.
- New luxury seating is great though you lose surround sound. Don't play the claw machine. It's rigged to not grab a thing.
- Personally, the best time to go is during mantee hours... Prices is good and no crowds
- The theater is very cold. Bring a sweater or light coat.
- DFX is pretty amazing. Definately worth watching a few movies in.
- Amazing movie theater with comfort
- Love galaxy theaters. Comfy recliner seating. Endless popcorn and drink.
- Dispicable Me 3 is adorable!
- Get a hotdog and catch a flick!
- See all your "must see" movies on the DFX screen. It is 100x better than Imax.
- Liquor, leather reclining chairs and digitally projected movies make this place a trifecta.
- The seats are so comfy!! Love it!!
- Every seat is great. D-Box is also great to experience with the right movie.
- This what every movie theater should aspire to be. True Greatness!