140 W Valley Blvd Ste 107 (at S Del Mar Ave)
San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Young chow fried rice is da bomb!
- Cash only. And 4sq tips must be 10 chars long :P
- Best Peking duck in town
- Cold in here. Bring a jacket
- Fave: saut veggie, roast chicken, roast duck; Skip: Roast pork, noodles
- Great food but cash only. Grr!!!
- Duck and chow fun are ok.
- Cheap food! Get the egg noodle!
- Open 8:15am - Midnight, 7 days a week.
- Cash only. Kids love the beef chow fun. Expect non-responsive, typical for this style. Beef stew over rice is quite tasty.
- BBQ chicken and duck never disappoint. Cash only.
- Seafood chow mein the business :)
- Those complaining about the "bad" service obviously have never been to the other Sam Woo down Valley. Now that's awful service; they're actually pretty good here. Try the seafood chow fun with gravy.
- Bad service is par the course for a Chinese restaurant. Why would you go to any Asian restaurant and expect good service? With that said, the food is awesome!
- POOR ASS SERVICE! I DO NOT recommend coming here! They messed up my family's order & requested 10% tip for a family of 4! My mom was too nice to not leave a tip.
- Open pretty late everyday, even on Sundays! Need a good place to eat with good food? Sam Woo :)
- Expect poor service but good food.
- Order honey walnut shrimp! :)