Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom (Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Great new queue area! Inside, a/c, seating for parents, separate play area for kids under 3, and 4-8. Awesome!
- They've moved this to where Mickey's ToonTown Fair used to be. There are also two of them (one's for Fastpass+). Also, in the standby line, there's a play area to keep the kids busy!
- Offers the best view of the new Fantasyland construction!
- take your children to the bathroom prior to getting in line.
- There is no line at 3am
- 32 and still rockin the dumbo ride
- It's a nice update, but the old location was better..
- Skip the Fastpass and go in to the playground, it's awesome!. You get a pager when you are ready to ride. Fastpass skips the inside.
- A great place for adults to grab a break while kids blow off some steam
- A very well-known ride, soar with Dumbo throughout the air! Coming soon, the attraction will switch to run counter-clockwise as opposed to clockwise. Interesting!
- Grab a beeper when it's crazy busy and shop while you wait!
- Excellent place for parents to take a break, while the kids play.
- Circus-themed play area for young children eases long waiting times.
- Don't miss a chance to play with the "fireworks" on the left side. Pull the fuse and they "explode" in the air above you.
- Get in line when a parade is going on, the line will be shorter.
- They have an air conditioned playground inside while you are waiting. Priceless!
- Make sure you fast pass this one. Otherwise they wind you around into a hidden lines area that has a kids play area that you end up getting a pager for, then to get called and get back in line. Oy.
- Para as crianas, a fila to divertida quanto a atrao!!
- Sit back and relax and let the kids tire themselves out in this cute interactive play area once your pager goes off just like at a restaurant then it's your time to ride dumbo. It's pretty cool
- They don't let the 'big kids' play :(