- Try the fish and chips...excellent!
- Kids Eat Free on Sunday
- They've got Blue Moon on tap.
- All you can eat fish and chips for $12.99. Most authentic in Columbus.
- they make some of the best fried pickles everrrr
- Don't order steak or nuggets. Cooked to coal. Then get offered 25% off?!? Um my meal was inedible! And it took an hour to arrive! No thanks never again.
- Fish and Chips are big enough for 2! and the view on the patio is AMAZING!
- Great happy hour and beers on tap, decent food and service. However don't go at shift change as they will make you wait 10 minutes to seat you so they can figure the floor plan. Very unprofessional.
- Fish and Chips is big enough for 2! Always a great choice :)
- The atmosphere at this Old Bag is wonderful! They have a great patio overlooking a nice creek. However, service and food are mediocre.
- Everybody is right, the Fish and Chips is Excellent! Hearty - the fillets are HUGE!
- Today obn will donate to the return of the gahanna holiday lights parade if you present the flier from visitgahanna.com
- Happy "Hour" is long 2-7 M-F (yep, Fridays), but the $2-off drafts excludes "Hsndcrafted and Premium" beers. IOW, most anything good -- Sam's, Bell's, Magic Hat -- is out. Psh.
- Try the fried pickles and mushrooms, you won't be sorry!
- Patio is good during paws @ the plaza. Bring your dog in the spring & summer!
- Order a Thai Chi Latte!