Supermarket, Grocery Store
- I love the bulk section. Spices, mixes, cereal, trail mixes and dried fruits. All for great prices!
- WinCo rocks! Employee owned, they have awesome prices, excellent customer service and the best produce dept I've seen in years!
- The best time to visit it Sunday evening around 8..the crowds are less and the workers are more pleasant.
- I can go there and get something I forgot for dinner or for Arizona tea. They always the cheapest. And if u only have a few items u can go to customer service
- Less crowded than the one in Tacoma off 72nd.
- Great prices
- Try the tropical crab in the deli section. I've only ever found this at WinCo. Sooo yummy. I love love the bulk section too! Great way to pack cheaply for kids lunches.
- Nice staff and it's just like all WINCO stores! Mmmmm fluorescent lighting!
- Nuts in bulk
- Great prices. Can't beat them
- My first time ever shopping at a WinCo. Super cheap prices!
- Bulk foods
- Go to customer service counter with 5 items or less
- Great low prices. Friendly staff.
- south hill store sucks
- Make sure to check with the bakery about their gluten free products!
- BEST coleslaw around! It's a must with your pulled pork or other BBQ! yum!
- Some of the lowest prices in town!