Southern / Soul, Breakfast
113 S Court Ave (at S November 6th St)
Memphis, TN 38103
- They have the best biscuits I've even eaten!
- My favorite breakfast place in Memphis! Great food, service, atmosphere & prices! Located in a safe and pretty part of town near lots of shop and a little park across the street. A+++
- Biscuits and gravy as an appetizer?! God bless the USA.
- Loved breakfast here, especially the biscuits and gravy!
- Even when they're really busy the quality remains the same! Favorite breakfast place in Memphis! Amazing menu selection, breakfast all day, really affordable.
- Amazing menu! Fantastic prices. Every breakfast item you can imagine AND they have yummy veggie options too. Breakfast is served allll day- truly my dream breakfast place.
- Awesome banana pancakes with crunch peanut butter syrup!
- The omelets are overly greasy. The pancakes and biscuits are terrific.
- Fabulous meat and three. Must experience.
- Amazing breakfasts and superb value for money. The biscuits are the best
- you pay the bill at the register so after the waitress drops your heck you can just go fuck yourself
- Great biscuits and gravy
- Believe the hype. Best biscuit I've ever had.
- They need to build high speed rail from Memphis to Chicago so I can come back and eat those biscuits.
- Hearty Southern breakfast. Solid quality, large portions. Country ham was great; biscuits homemade and fluffy.
- Butter Pecan pancakes were amazing!
- Not a huge fan of the pancakes tbh
- The waffles taste amazing, and very cheap prices!!
- The bacon and pancakes are good
- The BEST biscuits!