2273 31st St (23rd Ave)
Astoria, NY 11105
- Been eating their chicken burritos for over 13 years. Best in NYC!
- Guacamole is delicious, huge portions. Best in NYC !
- Lots of Tequila!!
- This place is kind of the best. The tacos are insane. Do yourself a favor and order a few lenguas with the red sauce. A great substitution for when El Rey deal Taco fails to deliver.
- Verde enchiladas are delish.
- Disappointed by our experience. Slow and un attentive waitress and food was really lacking flavor. Won't be returning
- Slooooooowww service
- They have Touchtunes!
- Huge soft shell tacos for only $2.50
- Great cheeseburgers! Amazing tacos!
- The chicken Acapulco was awesome!
- They have a stuffed raccoon on the wall, no lie!
- Do not get the mole'. It is terrible. The flautas and everything else is alright.
- Great carnitas tacos.
- Why isn't anyone picking up the phone? It's only 11 and they close at 3am... I want my chicken tacossssss!
- Try the "Pork Belly" & "Lengua y Tomatillo" Tacos
- Try the Jalapeo Rellenos
- order the bisteca de la casa, or the tacos al pastor w/a mexican Coca Cola
- burritos benditos!!!
- Jukebox has great Mexican music options... Food was good and great prices!