7115 New Falls Rd (Woodbourne Rd)
Levittown, PA 19055
- Great breakfast food! Fast service! When I want a quick breakfast after work in the morning this is the best place to go. The service is always fast & friendly & the food is great!
- Awesome food and great waitresses.
- Danielle is the best ask for her every night except Monday she's the best
- The best breakfast meat choice is the ham: big slice, thick and juicy.
- Great Breakfast
- Veggie Benny! Sauted spinach, onion, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, hollandaise!
- They say you see food first with your eyes and in this case I did, but when I did, I unfortunately found an eyelash. I mean it's not a type of seasoning, it's an eyelash. Don't get the soup.
- Get the pastrami on rye.
- Great friendly service!
- My husband loves the veggie benny, plus it is big. I have no idea what I will order. Maybe I'll get take out from another diner and just order eggs and toast.
- Their breakfast WAS the best before they stopped serving home fries.
- This diner is now only serving hash browns and no longer has home fries. I told them a diner without home fries is like a pancke house without pncaakes. JMHO
- Chicken noodle soup is very good!
- The wings are the best
- Breakfast, quick service
- Pancakes and bacon
- Great food at great prices.
- If you wanna get a Golden Shower from the sexy fifties plus crowd, make sure to stop on in. The waitress here are super hot and it's nothing but class all the way. Get location for weddings too.
- Great service and waitresses
- Anna is amazing