- Groundbreaking for the ballpark took place on August 2, 2007, with construction being completed in April 2009. Designed by 360 Architecture, the 10,100-seat stadium is part of a $70 million project.
- Great ballpark! Head out to a Clipper's Game any night of the week and you won't be disappointed.
- Named the Best View of Columbus (by Columbus Alive) head to Huntington Park to cheer on the Columbus Clippers. General admission tickets are only $6 at the gate and there's not a bad view to be found
- Go watch a Clippers game! The new park is awesome and luckily the night we went was dime a dog night. A summertime staple.
- Beautiful ballpark...don't go on the hottest day of the year (105 degrees) Great game..would recommend this to anyone. Great family outing!
- There is no better way to spend the day with your dad!
- The Cargo Store is at Huntington Park. It's the best place to find awesome Clippers gear, souveniers, and other ways to show your Clippers pride! Plus, it's open on non-game days.
- The home of the Clippers is a great place to check out some great baseball. Tickets start at $6 for adults, and Dime-A-Dog night is a Columbus tradition!
- Clippers Happy Hour This Friday, 5-7!Food/Drink Specials in the Right Field Plaza: $1 City BBQ ribs, $2 domestic drafts, $3 premium draftsFood/Drink Specials in Tansky Club (for those with passes)
- You have to come check out a Clippers game at this beautiful ballpark!
- Puppy Palooza and Parade is a Hit
- For the price Bleacher seats are unbeatable. But hey, any seat here is a good seat!
- Did you know? Baseball first appeared in Columbus during the Civil War. Young men, many of whom had recently returned from the war, formed the first organized club in Columbus in 1866.
- It's a 3 time winner of ballpark of the year award. Tickets are still as cheap as at the old park only its in a better location. Loved watching the Mud hens play the Clippers.
- Dime a dog: the one time food is priced what it's worth. Tasty enough.
- Just check it out. Period.
- What a great place. Not a bad seat in the entire house! Come for some quality baseball in a great venue!
- the best place to see a ballgame in the state. even great american and the former jacobs field can't beat the food, atmosphere and view of the city. get to a night game and eat nearby before you come.
- Huntington Park is one of my favorite all around Baseball Stadium. Great seating views, and wonderful food specials. My many friends like the fun, food, games, and great times here.
- This a neat ball park!