494 Henry St (btwn DeGraw & Sackett St)
Brooklyn, NY 11231
- Owner is a little gruff but prices are decent and selection interesting if you're in the neighborhood.
- Staff has great recommendations and wine is priced well
- Great place for Italian wines, great friendly staff. Perfect place to get a bottle of wine to bring to Lucali.
- Very helpful & knowledgeable staff. Make sure to stop by for their tastings on Friday!
- Awesome service
- Friendly service, but they have very few wines under $15/bottle.
- Dom's the man
- Great wine tastings with amazing food accompaniment.