Gay Bar, Bar
- Great little local gay bar. Too bad they still allow smoking.
- This is a fantastic bar, mixed, friendly and fun
- So friendly and typical Danish! A great pub!
- The oldest gay bar in Denmark! Lovely bartenders, live entertainment weekly and a cosy atmosphere :-)
- I stumbled in while a duo was singing (in the entrance way, which doubles as a stage). A lively and entertaining environment worth checking out at least once. You will leave smelling like cigarettes.
- Located centrally in OldTown, known to be the oldest gay bar in the city, with outdoor seating. Music is great, live music available. Drinks and prices are fine.
- Must go for gays, fag hags and anyone who likes beer and a good atmosphere. But smoking is allowed!
- So much fun hanging with the locals.
- Sving and rock n roll..
- Billy Jean lives here. A must see stop for true gay beer.
- Nice little bar with a great feel of a welcoming local. Note smoking is allowed in here (positive for some, negative for others)
- Den sjoveste sndag i mands minde. Et virkeligt fantastisk vrtshus.