38-A Waterfront Hwy
Saint Thomas, St. Thomas 00802
- If you like heavy fried breakfast then this is the place to go. Coffee is a bit watery.
- Such a sweet little place with excellent drinks, adorable owners, and a perfect covered balcony with a view of the harbor.
- Great view, but sit to the right ( when facing the water) to avoid the smell of the sewer.
- Pretty cool little place while waiting on a taxi to airport. Special was the spinach omelette; highly recommended. Expensive but otherwise great food from this cafe.
- Bonnie and Roland are the best! Get my daily caffeine fix and morning muffin here!
- Very cute, clean and fresh spot. Food was delicious and fresh kitchen super clean and sweet hosts