31550 Palos Verdes Dr W
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
- Beautiful place. The money shot is from the Interpretive Center.
- Come early, the viewing of the lighthouse can get crowded.
- Hang out here between weddings
- so peaceful!
- So beautiful! Go here even if the lighthouse is closed. The view is breathtaking.
- Free parking. You can run toward Lunada Bay or Abalone Cove on trail.
- Great place to come and have lunch with friends.
- Used to live close by, legend has it it's haunted by a beautiful lady ghost .....there's a romantic story behind it.
- Beautiful view, and a nice museum
- Haunted by the spirit of a young woman wearing a long flowing gown. She's been seen running to the edge of the cliff or pacing the catwalk around the tower at night.
- So relaxing an beautiful... Great stress relief
- open the second Saturday of every month from April-February, 10am-3pm
- Come for the Sunsets!
- great place to chill.