- if you're going to have really loud sex, be aware the walls are pretty thin
- Check out the Nassau Inn's new patio. New menu and it's lovely to sit outside and relax!
- I think these bad reviews must have come pre-renovations. Small rooms but a clean, well-appointed space with plenty of outlets.
- Terrible management . Quoted me for 20 "group rate", switched to 12, when I called back the next day told me they could no longer offer the group rate on any rooms but I could pay full price for 8.
- The location is good, right in Palmer square. The hotel is in urgent need of updating. No shelf space in bathroom. Only electric outlet in the room is behind the very heavy (ugly) furniture.
- Hotel needs some more attention to maintenance.
- Breakfast in bed
- STAY AT THE WESTIN! They don't charge for parking and they truly are pet friendly.other hidden fees such as their "pet friendly" add fails to mention it will cost you an additional 75$ for your dog.
- Nice people. Very convenient to everything in Princeton.
- Do NOT stay here!!
- The Nassau Inn does such a great job with their weddings. I've never heard of a bride and groom that weren't totally thrilled with their reception at the Inn!
- The Ivy Inn is better.....................(joke)
- Great place to stay, right in the center of Palmer square. Looking forward to the new outdoor dining. Friendly staff and very accomadating.