300 W Markham St
Little Rock, AR 72201
- The Old State House of Little Rock will show rare flags from the civil war and expose the stories of the men that took them into battle. For more info view this C-SPAN American History TV clip
- They participate in the Art Walk on second Fridays. Also, be sure to check out the First Ladies' Dresses upstairs. One is said to be haunted. I saw the face imprint in it. Crazy.
- Bill Clinton announced his presidential candidacy here on October 3, 1991. He later celebrated his victory on election night, November 3, 1992, and then again in 1996.
- Great exhibit about politics in Arkansas. The Ed Stilley exhibit was fantastic.
- Take the Audio Tour, the guides are really fun!
- The Old State House, which was previously the Arkansas State capital. This museum preserves amazing artifacts and history. Enjoy (or laugh) at Hilary Clinton's gowns as first lady...I did :)
- Great place to have a meeting when it's your first time to visit Little Rock.
- Beautiful Christmas music by the Arkansas Chamber Singers!
- An Arkansas favorite
- Great tour!