- Great sandwiches and baked goods. And it's in a phenomenal book store!
- The Yellow Submarine on sourdough is my goto sandwich for lunch
- Great place to grab a coffee before you browse for books.
- Really nice house salad, good portion size and variety of items.
- Their baked goodies are homemade and delicious! Try the shortbread chocolate chip cookie.
- Very good coffee.. horribly Rude young woman at the register.
- Sandwiches and cookies are always great. Love the Back to Eden wrap!
- Order The Todd.
- Hungarian mushroom soup is so tasty, rich & loaded with mushrooms
- Good macchiatos. "You know our macchiatos aren't like the ones in Starbucks", barista says. He's not wrong.
- Nice little cafe with a bookstore and great sandwiches but their coffee is not the best for coffee lovers.
- Morning glory muffin is amazing!!
- Best coffee and lattes.
- Don't be so quick to put a lid on your drink. You might find a surprise (pumpkin face) staring back at you
- The Our Fashion cookie maybe the best chocolate chip cookie ever - shortbread chocolate chip!
- Try the Back to Eden wrap! It's chocked full of veggies and incredibly yummy!
- Try the Nicaraguan Peaberry
- Three Little Pigs is to die for!
- Chicken Caesar wrap. The best. Try it.
- Awesome homemade granola!