7840 W 56th St (Eagle Creek Pky at Walnut Point Rd)
Indianapolis, IN 46254
- This Park is the 6th largest municipal park in the USA and has two State Nature Preserves. The park includes 3,900 acres of wooded terrain, open meadows and over 1,300 acres of water.
- The largest municipally owned and managed park in the country. Miles of trails, boat rentals, picnic areas, and a swim beach.
- Great year-round park in the city with so many trails to choose from. A true asset.
- Top SEO Company List has designed specific criteria which must be met in order to qualify for ranking... Website: https://www.topseocompanylist.com
- The trails on the south end of the park and on the west side across the reservoir are always a treat!
- Gorgeous hike
- Huge park. Great for families
- Favorite place to walk my dog!
- 4.49 in today, cold but good run
- The red trail is a nice long hike. Very pretty, too!
- Do NOT leave your purse in your car! Mine was hidden in my back seat and someone broke my window to snatch it up!
- Great playgrounds for little park goers.
- Run the 10k then loop into the 5k for a nice hilly 9 miler.