118-120 Rokeby Rd
Subiaco, WA 6008
+61 8 9388 3077
- Ok wine list and some good beers. Ok for an afternoon drink for two or three people.
- Quail is great. Pass on the scallop
- Stuffed quail entree and the scallops,prawns, baby octopus entree is great
- Have eaten here for years - comes and goes as a favourite - very busy tonight!
- Great bar/restaurant. Scallop pre entree was excellent.great wine collection. Definitely a great place for a date.
- Suggest you try the "really good nuts" on the menu - they are!
- Good place for great food and extensive wine selection. Disagree with the two LCD TVs, it detracts from the "fine dining" atmosphere - clearly trying to satisfy those who can't hold a conversation.
- Great for business lunch. Have a "recession concession" menu which is good value for top quality food.
- Pork loin on pumpkin mash with seasonal peaches. Very good.