Sports Bar, Gym, Entertainment
1046 University Ave (Culver Rd)
Rochester, NY 14607
- Fun place to be with your volleyball besties .hope you are there when heather or justin is working .they are my favorite bartenders!
- A great place to play sand volleyball in the winter. Also has hardcourts. Leagues for all levels of play during the week and tournaments on the weekends for intermediate and advanced players.
- If you like smarties, make sure to ask the bartender for a "Palumbo Bomb." You won't be disappointed.
- Not just a place to play volleyball but a nice large bar to sit and have a drink as well. Stop by for a daily drink special!
- Food is only decent. Went on taco Tuesday and was disappointed. Atmosphere is kind of weird with the volleyball and surprisingly loud.
- There are sand courts and hard courts. A great place to play and there are leagues you can join during the week. There is a bar and restaurant as well.
- Great volleyball and beer.
- This sand looking like mud.. Real talk
- Try the bacon cheese fries!!
- Got to get the cheese burger garbage plate burrito to refuel
- Bring a jacket in the winter!!!
- Watch out for Tony Dancer, he is dangerous!
- Get the ultimate nacho platter! $8, enough for 4 people.