6 Keong Saik Road (cnr of Keong Saik & Jiak Chuan)
- Char siew here is grrreat!!! Thick juicy slices unlike the paper-thin, dry ones you get everywhere else in Singapore!
- To date the best Char Siew, Roasted Pork and Duck !!! Must try....
- Best char siew in the area.
- Try the char siew, wanton mee & roast pork! It's famous & delicious! :)
- Roast meat, char siew and are tops!
- Focus on the Char Siew and roasted meats
- Yes, agree with the rest of the folks. The wantan char siew is probably the best in this area.
- very yummy also!
- Yummy wanton mee! Noodles springy, wantons were tasty & the char siew thick & juicy!
- Love the roasted meat here but service wise, don't expect much. The lady taking orders looks so grouchy and fierce like a disciplinary mistress.
- Wawawa realy dam nice , e char siew, bbq pork and roasted duck yummy yummy .. Frist time here , wanton mee oso nice ..
- Love the roast pork n char siew
- Char siew rice...the best! Also don't forget the chilli to eat with the char siew...heavenly!
- Wantan mee: Possibly top 5 in Singapore (fave still Lavender FC). Noodle was q. Char siew slices were thick & generous. I could taste water chestnut bits in my wantans. Nice touch!
- Peak hours: Weekday lunchtime. Expect to wait 15-30 mins before ur order is served. And when they r busy, drinks r self service (grab a cup, fill w ice, choose ur can drink)
- The char siew and roast meat rice is a must try!!
- One of the best roasted meat...
- Roast pork is ok but the chat Siew is good.
- Try the Char Siew Rice - good mix of fatty and lean meat, generously honeyed and well-smothered. best char siew i ever had!
- Their char siew standard has dropped. Service is getting from bad to worst too. Be in for nothing but disappointment.