Bridge, Pedestrian Street/Plaza, Scenic Lookout
- Its really pretty at night
- You can walk across the Missouri River, stand in both Iowa and Nebraska at the same time. See the downtown Omaha skyline and within a short walk to the Old Market, baseball field and arena.
- get up early and watch the sun rise.
- Lame. Check out the vending machine that sells milk and frozen food, it's more interesting.
- Rent a bike, ride the bridge to the Iowa side, then watch the light show at Tom Hanafan River's Edge Park. Protip: Do it at night.
- It was amazing
- Kids love waving at boats below!
- Omaha's "Bridge to Nowhere" is probably my favorite running route. They're also doing summer concerts on both sides.
- Here, you get the best of both worlds. You can look west at the sprawling Omaha skyline...or look east and gaze the Loess Hills stretch from north to south. A must see at night as well.
- Viewing the sites
- Very cool landmark. Over and back is 1 mile.
- only spot you can be in the best and worst state at the same time. can see all of downtown and fields of iowa
- Great,as long as you go before the gang bangers start harassing people.
- Nice walk, great development on both sides, stand in two states at once!
- It's a great walk with terrific views!
- Linking two states and spanning across one of the largest rivers in North America, this bridge provides a captivating experience. Get some fresh air and take in the sight!
- Nice walk!
- You can walk, run, or bike across this scenic bridge from Nebraska to Iowa. Be sure to look down occasionally so you don't miss the state line marking on the pavement.
- Bridge Beats concerts on Friday nights during the summer!!!
- how does the river look?