Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- I love this place, They have books of all kinds and they don't have what you want they can order it for you. If you have not been here befor then you owe it yourself to check this place out.
- Look on Amazon.com before you buy. Everything I saw in the store was massively overpriced (including 50% off sale items).
- Try the books
- Don't get the Starbucks. They don't know what their doing. My drink is horrible!!!
- Has very limited power outlets. Beware if you plan on using your computer.
- It's usually pretty crowded. You might have to search for a place to sit. And if I'm going to keep it 100, get your Starbucks at the drive thru across the street. The one here is sub par.
- Good for books
- Starbucks isn't "Starbucks" here. You cannot use gift cards, because they are a cafe and not an actual Starbucks. And they don't offer a polite explanation about it. #rude
- Buy two get 3rd free!!
- This Barnes & Noble has a much better selection (especially of manga and magazines) than the one next to the Citadel Mall.
- Not the best B&N, but not grotesquely overpacked and douchey either!
- Spinach artichoke quiche is to die for.
- If you can't find a cushy seat to read in and the coffee bar is full...there's always the kid's section ;)
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- It's not an official Starbucks, it just serves Starbucks coffee /espresso products which I'd why you're only finding the awesome scones there: -)
- Starbucks doesn't take Starbucks cards. But they are the only 'Bux I have found in town with cinnamon scones.
- Not a lot of variety, just a store full of books